Thank You

I just wanted to thank you if you've been clicking the amazon.com link on my blog to do your amazon shopping - or the kellyscloset.com link for your cloth diapering needs.  I don't know who it is that has been shopping through my website, but some of you are and I really appreciate it.  Even though it costs you nothing more, for each purchase you make, I earn 5-6% in advertising fees when you click on the link through my weblog.  With the holiday season approaching, I do hope you'll continue to remember to visit the weblog before you shop online.
And, again, thank you SO MUCH for shopping - and for reading my weblog and voting in my mindless polls.   :)
-amanda



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

His Love is Amazing

In the Middle of the Mess, By Sheila Walsh - A book review

The Sweetest Sunday