Valentine's Babies

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Family Update

Here are some recent pictures of the whole family.  We have moved back to the desert - and we're all very happy and healthy.  As you may have noticed, I have little time to update this little weblog lately.  But I'm having a great time being a mom to these two, wonderful babies.
Adam is working hard so that I can stay at home with these little blessings.  We are making some pretty big  sacrifices to afford this luxury - but it is really important to both of us.  I'm just thankful to have such a hardworking (and exceedingly handsome) husband and some amazing, lovable, chubby babies to cuddle.
God is so good to us and we couldn't be much happier. 









No comments:

Merry Christmas!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Welcome To My Blog!

Thanks so much for coming to visit my blog.

miss lily

miss lily

Quotation of the Day