Tax Help


Well - every year, since I was sixteen, I've filed my own taxes - by hand. My mom taught me. And I've just always done it. Once, when I owned a small corporation, I hired it out - just for the business. And the accountant screwed up my small business taxes so much that I had to take them back and file them myself.

However, this year - I had some help with my state taxes. About a month ago, I filed the federal forms - late at night when the house was quiet. But the state forms only take a couple of hours. So I kept putting it off and putting it off. Until Monday. I knew I had to get them done.

Fortunately, I had a sweet little helper. And I didn't mind one bit. She was great. She didn't charge me anything (except room and board). She made it much more fun - more of an aerobic workout than ever before. And she even offered to eat any unnecessary documents when we were finished.

Comments

Andrea Moberly said…
So cute! That photo reminds me of a pic I have of anna at about that age where it looks like she's doing a Sudoku puzzle :)

Popular posts from this blog

His Love is Amazing

In the Middle of the Mess, By Sheila Walsh - A book review

The Sweetest Sunday