FWD: Happy New Year!

So - let me just say . . . . Happy New Year. No, I didn't coin the phrase - but it is from me to you. And - this isn't a public, google-able, blog. So - if you have my blog address, it is because I actually want you to read this and/or vote on my poll or post a reply. If you are reading this, it is because I truly hope you have a beautiful day tomorrow (New Year's Day) - and a good idea of what will make your 2009 better than any other year of your life. Adam and Lily and I will be enjoying some down time tomorrow - as none of us have to punch a timeclock on the first day of the new year. (yeah!) We are really learning to cherish these fleeting days. I don't think we'll ever get them back once they are spent.
Happy January 1st. To you and yours.
Love,
-adam's wife

Comments

Alison said…
Happy New Year to you, too! Sounds like it was relaxing. Ours was, too.

Popular posts from this blog

His Love is Amazing

In the Middle of the Mess, By Sheila Walsh - A book review

The Sweetest Sunday