Hello Stars, By Alena Pitts & Wynter Pitts - A Book Review

Hello Stars is a really nice book for 8-12 year old. The focus of the story is a Christian girl aspiring to be an actress. The main character's name is Lena. Throughout the book, Lena learns how to balance stardom with real life, family and faith.

My 8 year old daughter has enjoyed reading the book. She found it engaging and entertaining. I'm sure most young girls can relate with wanting to be an actress.

I found it nice to know that this was a Christian book and that I didn't have to worry about the content being to "mature" for my daughter. On the contrary, the message of the book is inspiring and just right for most 8-12 year old girls.

I recommend the book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

His Love is Amazing

In the Middle of the Mess, By Sheila Walsh - A book review

The Sweetest Sunday