Sweetening the Deal




Two baby pictures of me. One of my brothers sent them in as his contest entry. He's been disqualified - but I thought I'd post them for fun.




And NOW - for the new contest incentive . . . I've decided to offer a prize for the cutest baby picture.



The winner of the Spring Baby Photo Contest will receive a jar of my homemade healing salve. It is fantastic for baby rash, diaper rash, chapped skin, dry skin or any little cuts and scrapes. Good for all ages and not made with any petroleum products. You will just love it.



Also - thank you so much for all the entries so far. The pictures are so so so cute. I'm still waiting on pictures from some of you. Keep them coming. Remember - you have until the end of the month! Send your entries to me at: adamswifeamanda@yahoo.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

His Love is Amazing

In the Middle of the Mess, By Sheila Walsh - A book review

The Sweetest Sunday