Love Letters From God: Bible Stories for a Girls Heart - A book review.

We just love love love this book. I was impressed with the artwork and the quality of workmanship in the book. I also loved that I could write the child's name in the book to further personalize it.

The stories were written really well for young people. I enjoyed reading through them. I gave this book to a little girl turning 7. But I read some of the stories aloud to my daughter, who is 9 and son who is 7. They all really liked the stories and pictures.

And the love letters are SOOOO good. They will touch the hearts of little girls and make an impact for sure.

If you're looking for a book that your child will enjoy for years to come, try this one. It's really excellent. I would recommend this for girls of all ages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

His Love is Amazing

In the Middle of the Mess, By Sheila Walsh - A book review

The Sacred Slow, by Alicia Britt Chole - A Book Review