Changed by Faith: Dare to Trust God with Your Broken Pieces . . . and Watch What Happens

Wow - this is another great book:  Changed by Faith: Dare to Trust God with Your Broken Pieces . . . and Watch What Happens, by Louis Palau.  I'm reviewing this book for Tyndale Publishers and - though I was given a free copy, I am not required to submit a positive review.  
Anyway . . . what a fantastic book!
I've read a LOT of Christian books lately.  And I am certain this is the best one I've read in a while.  This author has an amazing story and much of it filled my eyes with tears.  Palau illustrates that life is such an unsteady ride sometimes - and that Jesus gives us hope that no amount of riches, goods, praise or status can.  
While I read this book, I came to some good understandings about my own life, my current circumstances, and how I can live better and be better and serve better and love more fully.  
I probably sound pretty cheesy - recommending this book so intently.  But so be it.  I can't say enough good things about this book.  
Obviously - I'm giving it five stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

His Love is Amazing

In the Middle of the Mess, By Sheila Walsh - A book review

The Sweetest Sunday