A blog to keep in touch with people far away, share product and book reviews, and express my thoughts.
Mom & Dad
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Adam and I spent some time in Golden Gate Park - enjoying the botanical gardens. We had young Miles with us - but he was sacked out on Daddy's chest the whole time.
Words to the wise: a Youtube tutorial is NOT a suitable way to learn how to cut your own hair. Youtube tutorials are awesome. Last year on Youtube, I learned how to quickly peel kiwi fruit. Earlier this month, I watched a Youtube tutorial that taught me how to make Lily Ann a barbie princess cake for her birthday. So naturally, I thought I could save a few bucks and let Youtube teach me how to cut my long, thick, horse-mainy, layered hair. Let's just say I was wrong - and I'm thankful that I didn't cut it so short that I couldn't still tie it back. Because It's going to be tied back for a while - until I can get the damage undone. :)
Well. I guess this is a good way to tell everyone. Adam and I are expecting another child. We hadn't actually planned for this, but we're elated that it has happened. I am about eight weeks along. And I'm feeling quite well. Our new little blessing will be here in late May. Just a couple of weeks before Lily Ann's second birthday. What a lovely surprise.
Last night, while I was at work, Adam heard Lily Ann talking up a storm in her playpen. He went to see who she was talking to and found her "reading" a story to her baby doll. Baby was in her lap and Lily Ann was softly stroking Baby's bald head as she jabbered and turned the pages in one of her storybooks. Fortunately, Adam snapped this picture for me - and for you!
Comments